Quetos, Inc policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our website users. This policy statement informs you of how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Web site. Quetos, Inc reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your MasalaMinds.com account and/or by placing a prominent notice on our site so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
- We collect the basic information and e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). When you register for any MasalaMinds.com service we ask for information such as your name, email address, and location information. Members are not required to enter a credit card.
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies. For example, when you visit our Web sites, we may log certain information that your browser sends us, such as your browser type, access time, and referring Web site addresses. We may also collect information about the pages you view within our sites and other actions you take while visiting us. In addition, we may also use such technologies to determine whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail. We only use and analyze this data for aggregate trends and statistics to help us better understand how our site is being used and to make it more effective and to personalize your experience while you are on our Web site, as well as tailor our interactions with you.
The following paragraphs describe how Quetos, Inc may use your personal information.
Quetos, Inc. uses collected information for the following general purposes: services provisioning, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research and this information is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or businesses you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
We may from time to time also use your personal information as follows:
- To improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service.
- To provide you with a personalized experience on our Web sites, such as providing you with content in which you may be interested and making navigation on our sites easier.
- To support the services you have obtained from us, such as notifying you of a services update or fix.
- In connection with a job application or inquiry, whether advertised on a MasalaMinds.com. Web site or otherwise, you may provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume. We may use this information throughout Quetos, Inc. in order to address your inquiry or consider you for employment purposes. Unless you tell us not to do so, we may keep the information for future consideration.
- Certain online transactions may involve you calling us or us calling you. They may also involve online chats. Please be aware that it is Quetos, Inc. general practice to monitor and in some cases record such interactions for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction.
- We may also use or share your information to protect the rights or property of Quetos, Inc. , our business partners, suppliers, clients, users, or others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or the rights of others, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web sites.
Links to Other Web sites
MasalaMinds.com Site may contain links to other Web sites that are not affiliated with Quetos, Inc. Quetos, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the MasalaMinds.com services.
Quetos, Inc uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services.
Quetos, Inc. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
© 2011 Quetos, Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Powered by